Development of our own products
Multidisciplinary team develops food supplements and medical products
The establishment of an organizational unit CHC (Consumer Healthcare Products – CHC) in September 2013 confirmed the direction in which the PharmaS wants to develop in the future. The development of CHC portfolio is ensured by internal product development primarily from a group of dietary supplements and medical devices.
R & D project brings together a multidisciplinary team comprised of researchers and analysts responsible for the design and verification of product quality, production technologists responsible for the production process, the staff of the regulatory department that keeps a regulatory watch during the product registration process, and a procurement team that provides the supply of incoming raw materials and other materials. Our Quality Assurance team ensures that all materials, processes and facilities are of adequate quality.
Our products are developed and produced in cutting-edge production facilities, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and the highest quality standards such as HACCP and ISO 22000: 2005 certifications.
The life cycle of the product in research and development process is as follows (make Infographics):
- Analysis of the demand for the product on the market
- Financial evaluation, feasibility study and product selection
- Development of a new product concept
- Research on suppliers of raw materials and packaging materials for the new product
- Development of a formulation (qualitative and quantitative content) in the Research and Development department
- Analytical method development and validation
- Analysis of the physicochemical and microbiological properties of the product
- Transfer of production technology from the laboratory to the production plant
- Clinical trials (if required)
- Preparation of registration dossiers and the product registration process
- Launching the product on the market