Quality is our company’s strategic orientation
Quality Control is a department for analytical support within PharmaS (Rx and CHC segments), which also provides analytical services to other pharmaceutical companies. In addition to regular analysis of packaging materials, raw materials and finished products, the Quality Control department also provides analytical method development, validation, verification and transfer services.
Our Quality Control Team consists of experienced professionals with years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry that possess the knowledge, experience and equipment for the application of different analytical methods and techniques.
- Determination of microbiological purity
- Biological indicator control
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC)
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- Active ingredient release (dissolution)
- Determination of strength, dissolution, friability
- Determination of the water content according to Karl Fischer
- Spectroscopy in the ultraviolet and visible region (UV-VIS)
- Infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR)
- Simple instrumental analysis (pH, electrical conductivity, etc.)
- Chemical identification
- Titrations, etc.
We provide analytical support on various projects such as:
- Analysis of starting materials and finished products with the application of pharmacopeic or in-house methods.
- Analytical method development and validation, including stability-indicating and cleaning validation methods.
- Verification of pharmacopeic methods.
- Transfer of analytical methods.